This course is designed to help not-for-profits define the role of hybrid-work – in-office and remote work – in their organization and the best technology approaches to ensure security, productivity, collaboration and cost-effectiveness. You will learn about the “why” behind unified communications (UC), key features and benefits as well as the top considerations when selecting a UCaaS or collaboration platform. Finally, you will learn how to leverage Bridgepointe and Ali Niroo to help you evaluate and select the right technologies for your not-for-profit organization.
– What is the hybrid-work model and is it the future post COVID?
– What is PC-centric and why are organizations moving away from it?
– What are the security implications/threats associated with remote work?
– What is the best technology stack for a hybrid-work model?
– What are key features and benefits of unified communications (UC)?
– What are the top considerations for selecting a UCaaS platform?
– Why should you consider Bridgepointe for your UCaaS and collaboration?